I am researching the probability that American conservatives will abandon the Republican Party and form a third party to run in 2012.
Also interested in whether Democratic Blue Dogs and other currently existing third parties, such as the Constitution Party, will join or collaborate with a new party comprised primarily of an exodus from the Republican Party.
Will publish a series of essays to appear on a variety of political websites beginning November 2nd, 2009.
Below are the progression of my survey topics:
- Conservative Future 1/5 – Political Divorce and Third Party in 2012?
- Conservative Future 2/5 – Conservative Third Parties in USA
- Conservative Future 3/5 – Giants and Personalities Capable of Uniting Conservatopia
- Conservative Future 4/5 – Can Conservatives and the Right Wing Play Nice Together?
- Conservative Future 5/5 – Conservatives and the GOP – Divorce or Collaboration: 2012?
Am seeking various sources of information with hard information on personalities, issues, point/counterpoint, prior research, polls, conspiracy theories and rumor plus your opinion.
You are welcome to send me your thoughts — and sources — via Facebook or via email: WGolden@IntelligenceCareers.com