Steven Colbert and Jon Stewart are now accepting etiquette guidelines for the upcoming 2010.10.30 "Rally to Restore Sanity". Eight adopted suggestions so far.
- Pick up trash
- Be friendly
- Buy strangers a sandwich???
- Be courteous on the metro trains
- If you happen to be interviewed for TV avoid herp derping if possible
- NO DRUGS. SPECIFICALLY I MEAN WEED. This will make it waaaaay too easy for entities like Fox to discount the event.
- How about no hurtful signs? No signs that insinuate “We are smarter than you”
- If you’re going to have a sign, proof read it beforehand
Are you going? Bill4DogCatcher.com is going … but in a professional capacity of course: to observe.=^) Source: http://www.jonstewartrally.com/etiquette