Election: December 23rd
The three candidates in the race are: Jeanine Lawson-R, Scott Jacobs-I, and Eric Young-D. The three have given statements outlining their positions on land use to Prince William Citizens for Balanced Growth (PWCBG).
Lawson — http://pwcbg.org/LawsonStatement2PWCBG.html
Jacobs — http://pwcbg.org/JacobsStatement2PWCBG.html
Young — http://pwcbg.org/YoungStatement2PWCBG.html
Supervisor Positions — http://pwcbg.org/SupervisorPositions.html
You may be able to vote early if this describes you:
- You commute and work long hours
- You are a student or spouse of a student attnding school outside Prince William County
- You are traveling outside the County for business or personal reasons
- You have an illness or disability
- You are a first responder
- You are a military member or spouse of a military member
A thank you goes to Prince William Citizens for Balanced Growth (PWCBG) for providing this information.