Bill can be reached at Bill@Bill4DogCatcher.com
Bill4DogCatcher.com is all about the issues that I wish folks were talking about.
Not rants. Talking. Discussing. Comparing theories and facts and working together to solve the world’s problems … even if it just concerns finding a better way to fix potholes.
My approach is to assume that nobody is right, but that everyone is capable of having a clue. Me too.
If every story has two sides then I will try to present both, and look for a third or a fourth too, should they possibly exist.
Am often agnostic about political parties. People matter and party politics perverts.
Am a progressive conservative — meaning:
- Minimum government control of our lives and livelihood.
- Strong fiscal responsibility; tax only as necessary to support necessary programs.
- Strong national defense. Woe unto anything that crosses us or our path.
- Strong families and communities, with an emphasis on self-reliance and minimal government involvement in personal freedoms.
- Free Markets: open and free competition is the most efficient provider of products and services.
- Government’s role is to mediate when the marketplace fails to serve the general population, or when issues arise where self-regulation fails us.
As a progressive, I have an open mind and an open heart to new solutions and to new outcomes.
As a conservative, I believe that government should keep out of both your and my business. Unless necessary. “We the people” will decide what necessary is — if my guys do it right then life will be so good that no one will ever think about “necessary”. Stuff happens.
What can be more American than that?!
Bill4DogCatcher.com is moderated by William “Bill” Golden
Day Job: CEO, IntelligenceCareers.com: unique jobs in good and VERY BAD neighborhoods around the world.
Born in Virginia, raised in Florida. Fell at age two breaking two front teeth — somewhat scared of heights ever since.
Joined and served in the U.S. Army 1974-1996 as a Signal Corpsman, and then within Military Intelligence (’75-96). Founded IntelligenceCareers.com in 1997 … was politically quiet for many years (not always good for business) but decided to found Bill4DogCatcher.com to add a voice to America’s political discourse. I don’t shout. Am not easily made mad — so don’t do it. I’m OK and you are OK — even though we may not agree. Name calling is for children — and there are waaaaay too many children in this world.
Lived overseas for 14-15 years in Asia and Europe. Have resided in AZ, CA, FL, MA, MD, TX and VA. Dual B.A. degree from the University of Maryland in both Government and European Studies, Master of Public Administration from the University of Oklahoma, and can mumble in several languages.